Silent Bull Pty Ltd (hereafter “we” or “us” or “SB”) is the owner and operator of the website at thebufferzone.com.au (hereafter “The Bufferzone”). Access to and use by any user (hereafter “you” or “your”) of The Bufferzone shall be taken to mean your acknowledgement and acceptance of the disclaimer and your agreement to these terms and conditions.
All advice provided on The Bufferzone is general. All swimming pools, pool uses and environments were not created equal and as a result we always recommend that you consult your local pool professional before a final decision on a product is made. The Bufferzone is intended solely as a means of helping the public make more informed decisions. The content and reviews contained on The Bufferzone are based on practical experience from the swimming pool industry. The Bufferzone will generally cover certain “good stuff” and “things to watch for” in relation to product reviews, but not all factors relevant to a particular situation, such as water chemistry, location and pool usage, can be taken into account. As such, SB provides no warranties or guarantees in relation to the applicability of The Bufferzone’s content (including but not limited to reviews) for a specific purpose or towards a specific outcome.
Terms and Conditions
1. SB is the owner of all right, title and interest in copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content (including but not limited to reviews) displayed on The Bufferzone (except to the extent of any third party content used by The Bufferzone under licence or agreement with its licensors and partners or any User Generated Content as defined below).
2. SB grants each user a worldwide, non-exclusive, fee-free, revocable license to view content displayed on The Bufferzone. No part of The Bufferzone may be reproduced partly or wholly without the prior written consent of SB. Other than as explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions, you agree that you gain no right, title or interest in the content (including but not limited to reviews) on The Bufferzone whether now or in the future.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that SB (and its directors, officers or employees) shall not be liable for any cost, loss, damage or expense (whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages, loss of profits, opportunity, revenue, production, goodwill, data or property) incurred by you in relation to use of, reliance on, or access to, The Bufferzone. To the extent that liability cannot legally be excluded you agree that SB’s liability to you shall be limited $1.00 (one Australian dollar) in total for all cases or incidents taken together.
4. If you contribute comments to The Bufferzone forums or comment sections (“User Generated Content”), you agree to abide by our rules for User Generated Content as displayed on The Bufferzone. You warrant that your User Generated Content does not breach any laws or third party rights. You retain any ownership rights you may have in your User Generated Content. Once your User Generated Content is submitted by you to The Bufferzone, you grant SB a worldwide, non-exclusive, fee-free, perpetual, non-revocable and assignable licence to use, edit, display, copy, replicate, sub-license or otherwise exploit your User Generated Content for the purposes of fulfilling the service and business objectives of The Bufferzone. You unconditionally and irrevocably waive all moral rights in your User Generated Content. You indemnify SB for any cost, loss, damage or expense incurred by SB in relation to your User Generated Content. You agree to the matters contained in this clause 4. for the benefit of SB and for the benefit of any third party that may be the legal owner of The Bufferzone in the future.
6. SB may at its sole and absolute discretion remove, reject or modify any User Generated Content from The Bufferzone. SB may at its sole and absolute discretion remove or amend any content on The Bufferzone or amend or suspend (temporarily or permanently) the operation of The Bufferzone.
7. SB may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms on The Bufferzone, and your subsequent use of The Bufferzone shall mean your acceptance of such. These terms and conditions shall be read and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.